novatap and novaspout
The novatap is a contemporary deck-mounted chrome basin spout with an infrared sensor, control unit and valve integral in its body making it extremely simple to install.
The novaspout is an elegant panel-mounted polished stainless steel basin spout supplied with an infrared sensor control unit and valve.
The Water Regulations require that the flow rate of a tap does not exceed 3.6 litres per minute where basins have no plug. The 3.5 litres per minute model therefore ensures that this spout is compliant in such applications.
- Hands-free infrared basin spouts
- Automatic shut-off: no drips or taps left running
- Improves water and energy efficiency
- Easy to use: ideal for less-abled or elderly
- Hygienic: reduces risk of cross-contamination
- Available in 5 litres per minute and 3.5 litres per minute models
- Mains and battery powered options included
- Vandal resistant
- Easy to fit in new installations or retrofits
- Robust design and build quality makes the novatap and novaspout ideal for hard use environments where the less-abled or elderly may find it difficult to operate conventional taps.
- The novatap and novaspout are particularly useful where hygiene issues coupled with water and energy efficiency are paramount.
- Both the water flow run-on time and the sensor range between the tap and the user’s hands are fully adjustable.
- The novatap and novaspout automatically switch off after 60 seconds of continuous flow preventing any water wastage if there is attempted vandalism.
- To prevent the potential build up of stagnant water, which can create legionella bacteria growth, the tap incorporates a hygiene rinse option which operates 12 hours after the last use of the tap.