Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 and over only, excluding employees and their immediate families of Cistermiser Limited (“Cistermiser”), their agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
- This prize draw runs from 01 February 2012 to 31 January 2014 (inclusive).
- Any instructions relating to the entering into of this prize draw which are not referred to herein will be subject to these terms and conditions and in the event of any conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
- Entry to this prize draw is subject to the purchase of a qualifying Cistermiser product. Qualifying products are listed on Cistermiser’s website, www.cistermiser.co.uk. There is no restriction on the number of entries any individual entrant may make, save that the purchase of one qualifying product entitles the purchaser to one entry to this prize draw. The more qualifying products purchased therefore, the more entries may be made.
- To enter, simply visit www.cistermiser.co.uk and complete the entry form; insert the unique serial number found on your qualifying purchased product together with your name, contact telephone number and email address, or alternatively call 01189691611 where these details will be taken, or return the registration card found within the qualifying product packaging. Entries with incomplete, illegible, or invalid information, including incorrect or invalid serial numbers will not be accepted as valid entries into this prize draw. Cistermiser’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries received and will be notified within 7 days of each prize draw referred to below by one of the contact methods provided when the entry was made. The winners selection process will be as follows:
- all valid entries received by midnight on the last day of each month will be entered into a monthly random prize draw which will take place in the following month and the first eligible entry drawn at random will win the prize listed in Part A of the Schedule to these terms and conditions. Prizes in this part are updated on a monthly basis and may be subject to change.
- the next 10 eligible entries drawn at random will win one of the secondary prizes (as chosen by Cistermiser) listed in Part B of the Schedule to these terms and conditions.
- all valid entries received during the entirety of the prize draw as referred to in condition 2 above will be entered into a major prize draw which will be drawn on 31 January 2013. The first eligible entry drawn at random (whether previously a winner or not) will be the winner of the major prize draw and will win the prize listed in Part C of the Schedule to these terms and conditions. The winner of the major prize draw must be available to travel between 01 April 2013 and 15 July 2013 and hold a valid British passport.
- Winners are expected to confirm acceptance of their prize by no later than 30 days from receipt of the notification of winning. If you do not confirm your acceptance within this time, a further winner may be chosen at Cistermiser’s discretion and in such event you will lose your prize. Cistermiser will not be responsible for any inability of the prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- No alternative prizes are available and there is no cash alternative. Cistermiser reserves the right to award similar prizes of equal or greater value. Prizes are transferrable subject to consent by the winner in writing and notification of the transfer and consent to Cistermiser.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, where the prize requires attendance at a specific location or venue, the winner and any permitted companions will (unless otherwise expressly stated in the Schedule) be solely responsible for the costs of travel to and from the location or venue or otherwise and all other expenses. Cistermiser assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which winners may be required to pay at any time in connection with a prize. Unless otherwise expressly stated, accommodation and meals and beverages of any kind are not included.
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity connected with this prize draw and it is a condition of entry that the winners agree to their name and photograph being made publicly available if they win. Winners grant to Cistermiser a non-exclusive licence of the copyright in their photograph and waive all moral rights for all purposes.
- Cistermiser cannot be held liable for any system failures in connection with this prize draw or on its website nor can Cistermiser by held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this prize draw.
- Entrants’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw and for our own internal purposes. In addition, Cistermiser would like to keep you up to date with its products and services and may from time to time contact you by any of the means provided for entry to this prize draw. Entrants’ data will not be sold or provided to third parties.
- Cistermiser accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or injury incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering this prize draw. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude Cistermiser for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- Cistermiser reserves the right to suspend or cancel this prize draw at any time without giving prior notice in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
- By entering this prize draw all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The prices for the qualifying products referred to in condition 4 above have not been increased at all to cover or defray the costs of this prize draw.
- This prize draw is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The promoter of this prize draw is Cistermiser Limited (company number 01455630), whose registered office is Unit 1 Woodley Park Estate, 59-69 Reading Road, Woodley, Reading, Berkshire, RG5 3AN.
February 2012 - Skiing lessons
6 skiiing lessons at a location of the winner’s choice. The lessons will be based on the winners ability and previous experience.
March 2012 – Quad biking
This prize can take place at one of various locations. If you are the lucky winner, Cistermiser will inform you of the locations available. Your experience starts with a safety talk - you and one friend will participant in a mandatory equipment instruction and safety briefing. Then you will spend some time racing around the rugged circuit tracks and, depending on venue, may head off for some exhilarating offroading! The duration of your experience will be between 1hr and 1hr and a half depending on which venue you choose.
April 2012 – Hot air balloon ride
This prize will take place at the winner’s choice of over 100 sites throughout the UK. Upon arrival at the site you will be greeted and registered, introduced to hot air ballooning and given a full pilot briefing. You will then be invited to assist with balloon inflation and when this is completed your flight will begin. You will return to the launch site after roughly an hour in the air. A traditional champagne toast and commemorative flight certificate are included. Please note you must phone the booking confirmation line after 11pm the evening before your flight to confirm that conditions are suitable for the flight. Please note, this is not an exclusive flight - other participants will be present. The experience will last between 3-4 hours in total.
May 2012 - Abseiling
This prize will take place in West Sussex. On arrival at the venue you will be met by your instructor, who will conduct a full safety briefing. It is then time to get kitted up with all the safety gear before you begin climbing. During your session you will cover knots & belaying, safety awareness, climbing technique, climbing etiquette, introduction to climbing & bouldering. Because of the soft nature of the rocks you cannot abseil on them as it causes too much damage, so a short 20min drive will take you to a 33ft purpose built abseiling tower, where you will cover abseiling techniques, confidence tests and blindfold abseiling.
June 2012 – Surfing lessons
This prize will take place in Newquay, Cornwall. You and one friend will meet an O'Neill's Surf Academy instructor on day one at 9:30AM to begin your two-day course. Each day will start with a 20-minute lesson on safety, techniques, skills and water knowledge; before hitting the waves for two hours. Your expert instructors will guide you at every step before you break for lunch at 12:30. Then it's back to the beach for another run-through on the sand and then into the surf again! At 4:30PM you'll return to base camp to get out of your wetsuit, with a certificate presented to you at the end of day two. This experience is covered over two days. Accommodation and meals are not included.
July 2012 – Jet skiing
This prize will take place in Reading, Berkshire. On arrival at the lake you and one friend must report to reception and present your gift voucher in order to redeem your session booked. Shortly afterwards you will be issued with a wet suit and buoyancy aid before you progress to the pre launch area. Here you will be met by your Instructor who will provide instruction on your chosen vehicle, with details of the anticlockwise course and a full safety briefing. Sit down Jet Bikes and Jet Ribs will be on the main lake, where stand up Jet Skis will be on a sectioned off area (for additional safety) as these skis are great fun, but require more balance than the other machines. You will then get into the water to begin your fun filled experience. This whole experience will last approximately one hour.
August 2012 - Powerboating
The experience will start with a safety briefing and introduction to the boat. Then you will enjoy a leisurely run up the river Itchen, past Southampton Docks. From there the boat travels at high speed out into Southampton Water. Full training will be given by experienced offshore powerboat drivers (most of which are national or world offshore champions). Speeds up to 50mph. Each driver has 20mins driving time, 4 people in each boat plus the driver.
September 2012 – White water rafting
This prize will take place at a venue of your choice. You will be kitted out in a wetsuit, buoyancy aid and helmet, and then shown the basic manoeuvres on dry land before launching in to the river. Please note that at the Northamptonshire location where this experiences takes place, is on a unique and challenging man-made course and the venue is closed November-March. This experience will last approximately 2-3 hours.
October 2012 – Go karting
This prize can take place at one of various locations. If you are the lucky winner, Cistermiser will inform you of the locations available. Itineraries vary depending on location, but generally you will arrive at the venue and receive full kart and safety instruction, before being kitted out in race suit, helmet and gloves. Then follows a series of practice laps to familiarise yourself with the course, before you take to the track to see how good you really are. This experience will last approximately 2 hours.
November 2012 – Football tickets
2 football tickets for the winner to the game of their choice, including premiership games.
December 2012 – Supercar driving
This prize can take place at one of various locations. If you are the lucky winner, Cistermiser will inform you of the locations available. Upon arrival you will receive a briefing from a qualified driving instructor who will prepare you for the drive of your life. After an instructor-driven demonstration lap and in-car briefing, you'll take the three cars of your choice for 3 or 4 laps around the track. Choose three of the following cars :- the Lamborghini Gallardo- the Ferrari 360- the Aston Martin V8 Vantage- the Audi R8 - the Porsche 997 - the Supercharged Ariel Atom- the Nissan GTR (please note that not all of the locations have an Ariel Atom or Nissan GTR available). At the end of the experience you will receive a certificate as a memento of your driving day. You must hold a full valid UK driving licence.
Secondary prizes available:
- Cistermiser branded fleeces
- Cistermiser branded pens
- Cistermiser branded t-shirts
The holiday is for one week and is offered to the winner, their partner and their children. Cistermiser will arrange return flights and half board hotel accommodation in a choice of three locations: Spain, Greece or Turkey. Cistermiser will also provide £500 spending money.
The winner of the holiday must be available to travel between 01 April 2013 and 15 July 2013 and hold a valid British passport.