WC cistern flush valve
Easyflush is suitable for concealed or exposed cisterns.
Easyflush is easy to install in retrofits or new installations. It can also be supplied complete with its own cistern (please ask for further details). The easyflush no-touch dual flush WC cistern valve promotes best practice in water economy and hygiene in domestic and commercial washrooms.
- Infrared sensor operated WC cistern flush valve
- Defaults to part flush of as low as 2 litres for maximum water savings
- No touch means no cross-contamination; hygienic
- Installer programmable flush volumes; improved water economy
- Flush (outlet) and delayed action fill (inlet) valves combined in one unit
- Available in active (‘wave’) or passive(‘walkaway’) mode
- Hands-free and water-conserving wc cistern flush valve
- Both the ‘wave’ and ‘walkaway’ meet the DDA requirements and are Part M compliant.
- Easyflush is two interlinked valves in one: a lift/drop valve which empties the cistern and a float valve which controls refilling.
- It also includes an integral overflow pipe to prevent flooding.
- The compact single-piece unit is located over the outlet by a bayonet-type locking device which simplifies installation.
Intelligent memory feature
If the user requires an additional flush they can bring their hand close to the infrared sensor to activate a further flush which will be stored in the memory and activate as soon as the cistern has filled.