AV WC flush control
Vandal-resistant touch controlled water delivery to washroom WCs
Our av WC flush control valve, part of the Cistermiser av range, is a specialist vandal-resistant, touch-activated washroom control for use in high risk or demanding public environments such as prisons, secure hospitals, schools and sports facilities.
- Programmable (adjustable) flow duration
- Ligature-resistant touch button
- Low voltage operation from power supply with battery back-up
- Robust piezo touch button
- 12 hour hygiene rinse option
- Anti-flood feature
- Master control remote disable function
- BREEAM Wat1 compatible
- The user interface is a stainless steel encased piezo touch button which is fixed flush with the mounting surface. When touched, the button causes and electronically operated valve to open and allow water to flush the WC.
- The flow duration for each outlet is programmed on installation. If the user touches the button for a second time, within the programmed flow period, water flow is stopped at once.
- There are no moving parts within the piezo touch button. The buttons are hard-wired to the AV six channel controller, which controls the outlets.
- Each unit can control up to six valves and each piezo touch button controls one outlet.